openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Feng Jinjun 冯金军 <>
Subject 答复: 答复: Questions about Openmeetings
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 22:52:18 GMT
Thanks for reply.

1)      With the cluster, can we support more person in one room?

2)      FS means freeswitch.

3)      I know 3.0 will be released in 3 months, how about 3.1 ?

发件人: Maxim Solodovnik []
发送时间: Saturday, July 20, 2013 10:51 PM
收件人: Openmeetings user-list;
主题: Re: 答复: Questions about Openmeetings

1) 20 persons are supported, maybe more can attend but we have not tested that
2) I'm not sure what do you mean by FS
4) OM 3.0.0 will be HTML5 compatible (room still will be in flash). 3.1.0 room will be HTML5
(audio/video will be in flash). 3.2.0+ will be without flash (I really hope so)

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 6:56 PM, <<>>
Sent from my BlackBerry® phone powered by Koodo Mobile®.