openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From John Doe <boogieman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getRoomsByID API
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 01:45:06 GMT
Same exact response from it even if I corrupt the session id.

Restarted the service, then rebooted the server and same thing after both
events. Starting to think I might have something corrupted from install.

However, I can get an "unknown" response if I leave rooms_id as blank.

Would the cache be able to stay between reboots? If so, is there a way to
manually clear it out/force it to refresh?