openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Kamran Asif <kamrana...@gmail.com>
Subject system slow performance
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:30:02 GMT
Hi All,
         i have install openmeeting on the following hardware.

System Manufacturer                   Hewlett-Packard
System Model                              HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible
Minitower
System Type                                X86-based PC
Processor  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9650  @ 3.00GHz, 4 Core(s), 4
Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
O/S  Ubuntu 12.04.

My question is that.

1) Is this hardware is sufficient for production with 15 session with
voice/video and data.?
2) Systems are performing slow & having some warning in logs. Please
identify  what is wrong …I can’t understand these log. logs are attached
with this email.

please let me know how i can improve it performance in detail.

thanks
Kamran Asif