openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Robert Chalmers <racu...@gmail.com>
Subject Converting and loading file to whiteboard - nope, not yet.
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:26:01 GMT
Ok, attached is the log file from starting up clean, from a system reboot.

LibreOffice is running now - removed OpenOffice all together. It had the
same result anyway, so I thought I'd try Libre.

So, into a room.
Load a file for the white board.
Select a text file. Manifest.txt, contains about 8 lines of text.
start upload - and there it hangs for ever and a day.
The log file giving no apparent indication of what's wrong - or not wrong.

If you guys are converting text and docx documents, then you must be doing
someting I'm not.

cheers
Robert