openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone have the skill to fix jodconverter?
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 23:01:45 GMT
@Robert .docx and .txt files can both be imported.

POI would be more like a long term alternative, to convert documents into
HTML, which then could be edited.
However there is a long way to go to reach that goal.
And you would still need some converters to handle all those fancy new file
extensions and convert them into a format that POI understands.
Wave has not document converter capibilities, AFAIK they can edit some
document collaborative in a wiki style. But not to the extend that you can
drop in some .doc or .xls and then work together on it.

Sebastian