openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Clay <Jeff.C...@infotech-enterprises.com>
Subject RE: asterisk AMI
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:15:59 GMT
So, if I want to use a separate asterisk box, I need to change the ODBC settings on the OM
host, but where do I change the OM host settings for looking at a different asterisk host
for AMI commands?

Jeff Clay
Network Administrator
Infotech Enterprises America
870-215-5506

From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 1:03 PM
To: Openmeetings user-list
Subject: Re: asterisk AMI

OM sets/updates/deletes confbridge room parameters via AMI (confno+pin)
In the future we might replace commandline asterisk calls with AMI

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Jeff Clay <Jeff.Clay@infotech-enterprises.com<mailto:Jeff.Clay@infotech-enterprises.com>>
Asterisk AMI as in the asterisk manager interface as referenced at the bottom of http://openmeetings.apache.org/red5sip-integration_2.1.html