openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error Missing[556]
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 08:43:59 GMT
I am unable to find the error. I attach the log in previous email.

________________________________
 From: Kamran Asif <kamranasif@gmail.com>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Error Missing[556]

AOA

Aysha did u found the reason of this particular error.?

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I have the same error again. Can flash be the cause for this type of error?
>
>________________________________

problem but I had been with Aysha.

>Are you still having these issues?
>
>So you have a server behind a firewall and have opened up ports 5080, 1935 and 8088?
(Public IP àInternal OM Server IP) ?

>Best Regards

fine... when i access it locally it runs fine .....and when i access my OM link through Internet
,,,it gives my same error..
>So on this point i am confused...
>could u plz explain why it is giving me this Error 556
>

>On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM, Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
wrote:
>Hey Aysha,
>
>Ive just replicated your problem by starting the install of a new instance and half way
thru populating the DB I killed the service, then restart the service and try and log on gives
me 556 Error.

>As was stated before and now confirmed by this simple test the DB is not populated in
your case.

>Please re-run the installer and let it complete.
>
>Best Regards

too is a flash component so it’s not being blocked.

>The best thing to do here is start again with the basics.
>
>·        Download the OM binary.
>·        Extract it to C:\red5
>·        Make sure the JAVA_PATH is set
>·        Run the red5.bat file
>·        Go to http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install
>·        Follow the steps.
>
>This will start using the built in DB – don’t worry about mysql or any of the convertors,
let’s get the OM base working first then build upon that.

>If he has installed local and accessing via localhost then he is not being blocked by
a firewall.

>He can confirm what ports are listening using netstat.
>

>I’ve literally just done this on a test machine and took 10 minutes and its running.
>
>Best Regards

if you open your browser and it cant recevied any thing it show this error.....i dont think
it related to DB or SQL error.

>On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM, George Kirkham <gkirkham@co2crc.com.au> wrote:
>Aysha,
>
>Thanks for the log files, but I cannot find any error messages in the logs.
>
>Nothing that seems to relate to the errors that you mention, “" NetConnection.Connect
Failed". Error. Missing[556] Error Missing [642].”    Are you not able to find any entries
in the log that belong to these errors?

>Thanks,
>
>George Kirkham
>

>Stephen Cottham
>
>Group IT Manager (Associate)
>
>Robert Bird Group
>Level 5, 333 Ann St
>Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
>Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
>Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
>Fax: +6173 319 2799
>
>Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
>Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
>Web: www.robertbird.com
>

>This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us
 immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward,
copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states
otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before
opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability
for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

>Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
>www.codetwo.com

email us a number of the lines around the error so we can see what could be causing the issue.

>What ports are you using for OpenMeetings, the standard 5080, 8088, and 1935 ports ?
>

>Kamran,
>
>How did you resolve this issue when you had it?
>

>Thanks,
>
>George Kirkham

Missing[642]. Have you solved it?

Failed". Error. Missing[556] Error Missing [642]. word document file is enclosed with this
email showing about the error