openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error Missing[556]
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:53:06 GMT
I didn't use it one more time, I just check the install (as said by Kamran).

________________________________
 From: Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
To: Openmeetings user-list <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: Error Missing[556]

Why do you ask me? It was your idea to use ant one more time :)
On Mar 1, 2013 1:42 PM, "Aysha Saddiqa" <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com> wrote:

The log files are attached. Please view the files and let me know what issue cause this error.

>________________________________

email us a number of the lines around the error so we can see what could be causing the issue.

>What ports are you using for OpenMeetings, the standard 5080, 8088, and 1935 ports ?
>

>Kamran,
>
>How did you resolve this issue when you had it?
>

>Thanks,
>
>George Kirkham

Missing[642]. Have you solved it?

Failed". Error. Missing[556] Error Missing [642]. word document file is enclosed with this
email showing about the error