openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error Missing[556]
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:41:50 GMT
The log files are attached. Please view the files and let me know what issue cause this error.

________________________________
 From: George Kirkham <gkirkham@co2crc.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 10:24 AM
Subject: RE: Error Missing[556]

Aysha,

Was  Kamran able to assist you?

Can you find the reports for this error in your red5\log files ?  If so can you please email
us a number of the lines around the error so we can see what could be causing the issue.

What ports are you using for OpenMeetings, the standard 5080, 8088, and 1935 ports ?

Kamran,

How did you resolve this issue when you had it?

Thanks,

George Kirkham