openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "George Kirkham" <gkirk...@co2crc.com.au>
Subject RE: Problems with documentation
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 01:48:47 GMT
Stephen,

Those changes to OM sure have been happening a lot just recently.

If I get the chance I would like to test our your latest instructions,
doing a new clean build.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Cottham [mailto:Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 8 February 2013 9:03 AM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Cc: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problems with documentation

Hi All,

Updated versions for Squeeze and Wheezy will be updated tomorrow to
correct the issues with copy and paste; also include general updates and
changes to OM.

Cheers

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated,
confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by
the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any
attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please
contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages.
You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or
any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for
viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender
or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com