openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject RE: red5-debug.bat Main Class error
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:00:41 GMT
Aysha,

First remove your old red5 folder. (or rename it)

Download the zip file and extract the contents to c:\red5

http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/openmeetings/2.0-incubating/apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1361497-14-07-2012_1108.zip

You should have the below:

Now go back to Step 19: Edit Config Files for mysql usage (assuming you used the guide to
create the mysql DB etc..)

Locate the following folder:

C:\red5\webapps\openmeetings\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF

Rename persistence.xml to persistence.xml.old

Copy mysql_persistence.xml and rename as persistence.xml

Open persistence.xml in wordpad and change the Username and Password like the following:

, Username=openmeetings

, Password=password"/>

Save the file and we are now ready to start the service.

Step 20: Running OM 2.X for the first time

Locate this folder C:\red5, and run the script called “red5-debug.bat”

Let me know if that gets you any further.

Best Regards