openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject RE: ffmpeg-package from deb-multimedia.org for OM 2.x
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:52:07 GMT
Can’t you just tell cron-apt to ignore the ffmpeg? I thought default behaviour of cron-apt
is that it only downloads but doesn’t install? – auto install would be a little risky
no?

From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 February 2013 10:46
To: user
Subject: Re: ffmpeg-package from deb-multimedia.org for OM 2.x

Hello,

I use ffmpeg == 10.3 (I had problems with the one installed by Ubuntu apt-get)

Not sure if it will for you on Debian :(

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM, <michael.wuttke@eledia.de> wrote:

Hello,

is it possible to use the older ffmpeg-package from the deb-multimedia.org
repository for OM 2.x instead of the latest version of ffmpeg as you
described in the installation tutorial? Because I use normaly cron-apt and
everytime I've the ffmpeg-package with the version 0.11.2 installed,
cron-apt will install the older version from the original debian-repos
0.5.x or the version 0.7.x from the deb-multimedia-repos depending from
the sources.list.

If I use the deb-multimedia.org-repo, I will get the following packages
with the following versions:
ffmpeg libavcodec52 libavdevice52 libavfilter1 libavformat52 libavutil50
libdc1394-22 libdirac-encoder0 libjack-jackd2-0 libpostproc51
libraw1394-11 librtmp0 libschroedinger-1.0-0 libspeex1 libswscale0
libusb-1.0-0 libva-x11-1 libva1 libvpx0 libx264-118

ffmpeg -version:
ffmpeg version 0.7.13, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Jun 13 2012 14:01:54 with gcc 4.4.5
  configuration: --enable-libdc1394 --prefix=/usr --extra-cflags='-Wall -g
' --cc='ccache cc' --enable-shared --enable-libmp3lame --enable-gpl
--enable-libvorbis --enable-pthreads --enable-libfaac --enable-libxvid
--enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libgsm --enable-libtheora
--enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libx264
--enable-libspeex --enable-nonfree --disable-stripping --enable-avfilter
--enable-libdirac --disable-decoder=libdirac --enable-libfreetype
--enable-libschroedinger --disable-encoder=libschroedinger
--enable-version3 --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libvpx --enable-librtmp
--extra-libs=-lgcrypt --disable-altivec --disable-armv5te
--disable-armv6 --disable-vis
  libavutil    50. 43. 0 / 50. 43. 0
  libavcodec   52.123. 0 / 52.123. 0
  libavformat  52.111. 0 / 52.111. 0
  libavdevice  52.  5. 0 / 52.  5. 0
  libavfilter   1. 80. 0 /  1. 80. 0
  libswscale    0. 14. 1 /  0. 14. 1
  libpostproc  51.  2. 0 / 51.  2. 0
ffmpeg 0.7.13
libavutil    50. 43. 0 / 50. 43. 0
libavcodec   52.123. 0 / 52.123. 0
libavformat  52.111. 0 / 52.111. 0
libavdevice  52.  5. 0 / 52.  5. 0
libavfilter   1. 80. 0 /  1. 80. 0
libswscale    0. 14. 1 /  0. 14. 1
libpostproc  51.  2. 0 / 51.  2. 0

Thank you for your help,
Michael

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return
email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose
this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them
on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com