openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject RE: SSL setup additional steps
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 08:54:54 GMT
Hey Maxim,

Looks like this is the same fix reported last august below for 2.0 OM:

From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 August 2012 13:04
To: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error

I guess so

I believe this need to be added to the HTTPS instructions :)

Thanks for sharing this :)

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
wrote:

Ok, I just added this

<transportReceiver name="https" class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">

    <parameter name="port">443</parameter>

</transportReceiver>

Into axis.xml file and then restarted red5 and the home drive is now available.

Cheers