openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Robert Chalmers <robert.a.chalm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Script
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:40:37 GMT
You MUST have CLASSPATH set in your windows environment.
The red5 bootstrap class is in the boot.jar and this is the only jar that
needs to be on the classpath when starting red5.

For example, on a *nix server, it's something like this.

export CLASSPATH=/usr/share/red5/lib/slf4j-api-1.5.10.jar:/usr/share/red5/lib/logback-core-0.9.18.jar:/usr/share/red5/lib/logback-classic-0.9.18.jar