openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Fabio Petrillo <fpetr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information about MS Outlook Calendar integration
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 08:59:40 GMT
Ok,
first of all, thank you for your honest answer :)
Yesterday i've tried the integration with ICS file and it works very well !
For the other side integration i think, as you say, that an add-in is
necessary....however i haven't made scouting about this:
if i'll find some opensource sw (or i'll write some code for thi solution),
i'll write to the list how to integrate it.

Thanks again,
Fabio