openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Emails need to be resend
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 04:01:30 GMT
Hello All,

I'm going to implement MailQ to be able to resend emails in case of any
error is occurred.

Currently we have following list of emails:

   1. Meeting reminder (sent by schedule, periodically)
   2. Invitation to the room
   3. Appointment creation/modification/cancellation
   4. User creation
   5. Password reset
   6. Feedback
   7. Add user to the contact list/accept it

I believe all emails from the list above except for 1) should be added to
the mail Q instead of being immediately sent and keep sending until success.

Do you have any concerns/ideas regarding the topic?
I'm going to implement my solution in case there will be no objections :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax