openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Upcoming OM release
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 03:57:01 GMT
Dear All,

since nobody vote against me, I'm gonna be Release manager of OM :)
It is almost 7 months was passed since last release :(

This is why I would like to set upcoming release date to the beginning of
March.
To achieve this challenging task I would like to claim Feature Freeze!

In my next email I'll send the list of issues currently blocking the
release and going to send updates to this list regularly.

Everybody welcome to add/remove issues to the list.
All other issues + all feature requests/improvements will be moved to the
3.0 (not sure yet if we going to release 2.2)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax