openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: usergroup assignment on login
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:34:00 GMT
Hi Vieri,

sorry I just seen that email now.
I would rather suggest we use the same mechanism comparable to the other
ldap attributes:

Adding an ldap attribute with the name "ldap_user_org_name" (string value).
If the ldap_config key is not configured it will be using the default org
for the user.
If this ldap config key is present and the LDAP search query returns a
value for that key and if an org in OpenMeetings with that name exists,
this org_id will be assigned to the user.
If not, the org with that name will be created in OpenMeetings and then
that org_id used.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner