openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with keystore path in red5-core.xml while using RTMPS
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 03:57:20 GMT
Thanks for sharing Bart,

if you want to contribute you can also easily make this documentation
permanent by adding it to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Index

Just make sure to ping the mailing list so people can give you feedback on
your docs and eventually a dev has time to merge this into the main website.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock