openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: profile picture url
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 08:37:23 GMT
you can try with latest SVN, the key would be:ldap_user_picture_uri
Only an absolute URL makes sense, since the UI will otherwise use the
string in the picture_uri of the user entity and send a request to an
OpenMeetings servlet.
But if the String in picture_uri starts with "http" it should directly
download and rescale it.
Make sure your profile pics are are at appropriate sizes (not 2MB each
one), otherwise the entire app could get slow while downloading the profile
pic. Something like 24x24pixels mights be good.

Sebastian

seba.wagner@gmail.com