openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Clémence Tramier EUROSIT <c.tram...@eurosit.fr>
Subject RE: little issue at exiting
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:29:15 GMT
Hello,

No solution for my problem ? I have to show Openmeetings to my boss soon, and I want my presentation
to be perfect, so this 'undefined' popup is a little annoying !

Please help ! :)

Clem

De : Clémence Tramier EUROSIT [mailto:c.tramier@eurosit.fr]
Envoyé : lundi 18 février 2013 11:27
À : 'user@openmeetings.apache.org'
Objet : little issue at exiting

Hello,

I've installed OpenMeetings released apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1445998-14-02-2013_0038.tar.gz
on Ubuntu-server 12.04. I'm using French language.
The server is working great (I've made a French tutorial for installing it), but I've an issue
with exiting, a popup appears and tells me "undefined".

How can I remove this popup ?

Just another little thing, I had to remove all accents on 532 id via language editor, and
on the server name, else there were hieroglyph on invitation mail subject ...

Thanks, regards

Clem