openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From michael.wut...@eledia.de
Subject Re: some behavior between moodle-sites and OM 2.x
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:24:04 GMT
Hello again,

just one question to the type of room called Audience or Interview:
If I try to create form the moodle-site a Audience/Interview room OM is
not able to create the right type of room. In that case I am not able to
enter the room form thru the moodle link. It works if I assign the type of
room interview for th SOAP-created room as an OM-administrator.

Is there a way to fix it? Is it a problem of the moodle-OM-plugin or do I
have to change something on OM-site?

Thank you for your help!
Michael