openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: OM does not bind with full DN
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:18:54 GMT
Seems very similar to

http://markmail.org/message/jgkeonu3kzqgm4nv#query:+page:1+mid:4swrd7jq5ozf6e3x+state:results

So this does not work for OpenLDAP either. But since ldap_server_type is
set to "OpenLDAP", the full DN should be used for binding, however, it
does not with my install
(apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1441250-31-01-2013_2314.tar.gz)

It is supposed to be fixed in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-144

but I still seem to have problems with it.

BC