openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bakko <asannu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error recording
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 02:26:11 GMT
Thank you

i used the hard way. First I created a genkey on my keystore (openjdk 1.6)

cd /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0/jre/lib/security/

then:

  keytool -genkey -keystore cacerts -alias voztovoice

voztovoice is my alias key

then I have copied all files on
/opt/openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/red5-screenshare to a temporary
folder /tmp

created a new dir /tmp/jar

copied the first file to /tmp/jar (example apache-commons.jar)

unzip apache-commons.jar

delete META-INF directory:

rm -fr META-INF

zip -r apache-commons.jar  *

Signed:

jarsigner -keystore cacerts /tmp/jar/apache-commons.jar voztovoice

verified:

jarsigner -verify  /tmp/jar/apache-commons.jar

And so for each file.

the last operation is copy all news signed files to the same directory
/opt/openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/red5-screenshare

Now recording working fine.

Than you Maxim and sorry for my poor english