openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: RTMPS and Flash across different browsers
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 20:57:49 GMT
What version of OM?

I seem to remember having read that login happens over RTMPS  (but I
might bve wrong),

BC

On 02/06/13 19:57, Stephen Cottham wrote:
> Hi Bart,
>
> My findings are that Linux doesn't play nice with RTMPS using the latest
> flash regardless of browser.
>
> Windows 7 and Windows XP I don't have any issues with either FF or IE8/9
> using Flash 11.5.502.146.
>
> If you keep the Web session to be HTTPS then the logon is still
> encrypted so credentials are ok.
>
> Best Regards
>

> Stephen Cottham
> Group IT Manager (Associate)
>
> Robert Bird Group
> Level 5, 333 Ann St
> Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
> Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
> Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
> Fax: +6173 319 2799
>
> Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
> Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
> Web: www.robertbird.com
>

> This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return
email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose
this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them
on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.