openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bakko <asannu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Red5sip error
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:07:22 GMT
Hello Maxim,

thank you for your answer.

I'm trying to solve the problem but now i can't compile red5sip with ant
(CentOS 6.3 32bit). Two days ago working fine.

No idea... why

Errors are like these:

[javac] /opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:304:
error: cannot find symbol
     [javac]     public void receiveExclusiveAudioFlag(Client client) {
     [javac]                                           ^
     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
     [javac]
/opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:310: error:
cannot find symbol
     [javac]     public void receiveMicMuteSwitched(Client client) {
     [javac]                                        ^
     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
     [javac]
/opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:336: error:
cannot find symbol
     [javac]     public void closeStream(Client client) {
     [javac]                             ^
     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
     [javac]
/opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:348: error:
cannot find symbol
     [javac]     public void newStream(Client client) {