openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Clay <Jeff.C...@infotech-enterprises.com>
Subject RE: Upcoming OM release
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:12:29 GMT
What type of echo problems are you having? Is it when dialed in via Asterisk or when using
web interface?

Jeff Clay
Network Administrator
Infotech Enterprises America
870-215-5506
Ext. 1506

From: aplusadmin@aplustutoring.com [mailto:aplusadmin@aplustutoring.com] On Behalf Of Daniel
Ascher
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:06 AM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upcoming OM release

Is Acoustic Echo Cancellation part of the new release?

Thanks.

Dan
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com<mailto:solomax666@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Only 2 days to "The beginning of the March"
and 9 issues remains

we should try harder to resolve it!

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com<mailto:solomax666@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Only 10 issues remains :)

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com<mailto:solomax666@gmail.com>>
wrote:
OK
Here is the issues list:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OPENMEETINGS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.1%20Apache%20Release%22%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20Resolved)

22 issues (keep growing since I'm sorting issues currently having no "Fix Version" set)

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com<mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com>