openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro <zurca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Missing 204 556 642
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:21:04 GMT
Hi Uwe,

Are others differents OpenMeetings tutorials
you can try.

The names are:

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Squeeze.pdf

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Ubuntu 12.10 - 12.04.pdf

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Wheezy.pdf

...in the same web:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Regards

El mié, 27-02-2013 a las 15:23 +0100, Uwe Kremmin escribió:
> [...]

>         >
>         >                                                 Robert Bird
>         >                                                 Group
>         >                                                 Level 5, 333
>         >                                                 Ann St
>         >                                                 Brisbane,
>         >                                                 Queensland,
>         >                                                 4000,
>         >                                                 Australia
>         >
>         >                                                 Phone: +6173
>         >                                                 319 2777
>         >                                                 (AUS)
>         >
>         >                                                 Phone:
>         >                                                 +44207 633
>         >                                                 2880 (UK)
>         >
>         >                                                 Fax: +6173
>         >                                                 319 2799
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 Mobile:
>         >                                                 +61400 756
>         >                                                 963 (AUS)
>         >
>         >                                                 Mobile:
>         >                                                 +447900 918
>         >                                                 616 (UK)
>         >
>         >                                                 Web:
>         >                                                 www.robertbird.com
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 This email
>         >                                                 and any
>         >                                                 attachments
>         >                                                 are
>         >                                                 confidential
>         >                                                 and may
>         >                                                 contain
>         >                                                 legally
>         >                                                 privileged
>         >                                                 information
>         >                                                 or copyright
>         >                                                 material.
>         >                                                 Unless
>         >                                                 expressly
>         >                                                 stated,
>         >                                                 confidentiality and/or legal
privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this
email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately
by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy,
use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those
of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or
sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any
consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.
> [...]

>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 sessiondata
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 | sipusers
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 | soaplogin
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 | state
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 user_contact
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 | user_data
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 | user_level
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 | whiteboard
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 |
>         >                                                 whiteboard_item
|
>         >                                                 +-------------------------+
>         >                                                 49 rows in
>         >                                                 set (0.00
>         >                                                 sec)
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 _____ Sent
>         >                                                 from my
>         >                                                 openSUSE
>         >                                                 Linux PC
>         >                                                 _______
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 Am Mi,
>         >                                                 20/02/2013
>         >                                                 12:06, hat
>         >                                                 Robert Chalmers <robert.a.chalmers@gmail.com>
geschrieben:
>         >
>         >                                                 I'm pretty
>         >                                                 sure this is
>         >                                                 not related
>         >                                                 to the UTF-8
>         >                                                 or character
>         >                                                 set, but to
>         >                                                 a
>         >                                                 startup/configuration error.
Perhaps in persistence.xml most likely.
>         >
>         >                                                 Database
>         >                                                 connection
>         >                                                 ok?
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 There was a
>         >                                                 lot of
>         >                                                 traffic with
>         >                                                 the same
>         >                                                 errors back
>         >                                                 in 2011 and
>         >                                                 2010.
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 robert
>         >
>         >                                                 On Tue, Feb
>         >                                                 19, 2013 at
>         >                                                 4:26 PM, Uwe
>         >                                                 Kremmin
>         >                                                 <uwe.kremmin@vnmonline.de>
wrote:
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 Hi,
>         >
>         >                                                 after the
>         >                                                 installation, when it offers
to enter the application, I get this error:
>         >
>         >                                                 Error
>         >                                                 Missing
>         >                                                 [204]
>         >                                                 Error
>         >                                                 Missing
>         >                                                 [556]
>         >                                                 Error
>         >                                                 Missing
>         >                                                 [642]
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 I know this has been reported
and solved before, but I cannot get it to work.
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 My database is utf8, so
that should not be the problem:
>         >
>         >                                                 mysql> show variables
like 'char%';
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 +--------------------------+----------------------------+
>         >                                                 | Variable_name
   | Value                      |
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 +--------------------------+----------------------------+
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 | character_set_client
   | utf8                       |
>         >                                                 | character_set_connection
| utf8                       |
>         >                                                 | character_set_database
  | utf8                       |
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 | character_set_filesystem
| binary                     |
>         >                                                 | character_set_results
   | utf8                       |
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 | character_set_server
   | utf8                       |
>         >                                                 | character_set_system
   | utf8                       |
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 | character_sets_dir
   | /usr/share/mysql/charsets/ |
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >                                                 Any ideas what causes this
error message? I am desperate here, after many