openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Database Empty
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:33:17 GMT
I inform when it was working. Unfortunately I close the Command Prompt Window and it stopped
working. I complete all steps as written in Installation document by using command line and
built red5 using command line and build successfully. But now it showing the error on the
step http://localhost:5080/openmeetings

________________________________
 From: Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:40 PM
Subject: RE: Database Empty

When you say it works, it works when?

Why don’t you try using the inbuilt DB, ignore the mysql component for the time being, let’s
get it working using the base install first.

Remove your previous attempts.

This is really a 3 step job.

·        Download the zip file
·        Extract to c:\red5 - Make sure the paths are working and confirm using echo
%PATH% and echo %JAVA_HOME%
·        Then run the c:\red5\red5.bat file

The you can connect to the address

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install

Don’t close the command prompt window.

Once the Install has finished you can then access the service with

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings

(again don’t close the command prompt window)

You can check the permissions on the folder is accessible to the user running it and also
check UAC is not causing issues – but I doubt both of these are your problem.

Best Regards