openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Database Empty
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:18:53 GMT
I have built the red5 one time it runs but unfortunately I forget to leave open the command
window that's why it doesn't moving to second step of installation. Now again I run red5 but
it shows "Couldn't load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap".

Can it be the cause of folder permissions?

________________________________
 From: Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:43 PM
Subject: RE: Database Empty

Aysha,

Unfortunately you’re not giving us any information to help you with the issue, the question
below doesn’t make much sense.

What does the logs say?
Are you leaving the command window open after you installed the DB? - you was told in two
posts before that this was required.
Does it complete the data base population?
Can you see if the system is listening on port 5080?

** Maybe it will be easier for you to simply try a prebuilt OS and OM by Alvaro **

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/ISO+Live+OpenMeetings+2.0+and+Moodle+2.2.3+in+Ubuntu+12.04+to+download

The work has been done for you enabling you to test the system and features.

Best Regards

Stephen
Cottham
Group
IT Manager (Associate)

Robert
Bird Group
Level
5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane,
Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone:
+6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax:
+6173 319 2799

Mobile:
+61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This
email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality
and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this
email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended
you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email
and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or
disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments
for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or
its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage
resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
www.codetwo.com