openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Database Empty
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:33:00 GMT
Approximately all steps are done. Can you tell me how to resolve this issue? May it be the
reason of port?

________________________________
 From: Robert Chalmers <robert.a.chalmers@gmail.com>
To: "user@openmeetings.apache.org" <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: Database Empty

I think you should be attempting a much easier project written in your own language Aysha.
It is obvious now that you are not understanding a lot of the fundamentals concerning the
relationships between servers, databases, and installation procedures.
You can not hope to pass an IT course by having people in a support forum help you, especially
if you don't understand the replies you are given.
I'm sorry, but I don't think you are ever going to understand what is being said to you. Possibly
even this message. So everyone, including you, is wasting their time.

-----

On 21 Feb 2013, at 05:11, Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com> wrote:

When open in browser it couldn't connect to localhost:5080.
>What is it?

IDENTIFIED BY 'a_password_here' WITH GRANT OPTION;