openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Installed Successfully but failed to Connected
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:52:14 GMT

 From: Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:47 PM
Subject: RE: Installed Successfully but failed to Connected

Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax:
+6173 319 2799

Mobile:
+61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This
email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality
and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this
email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended
you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email
and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or
disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments
for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or
its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage
resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
www.codetwo.com