openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Path for Java
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:14:52 GMT
Can you give me the info of all environment variables?

________________________________
 From: Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
To: Openmeetings user-list <user@openmeetings.apache.org>; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Path for Java

yes
this class is in bootstrap.jar
this jar is loaded by red5.bat (UNLESS you have misconfigured anything like environment variables)

try to create new user on your machine
and do 3 simple steps
1) download
2) unpack
3) run

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com> wrote:

Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap

>Can my system be the cause of this error?
>

>________________________________

OpenMeetings installation in Windows 7.

>>--
>>WBR
>>Maxim aka solomax
>>

>--
>WBR
>Maxim aka solomax
>

>This email was sent safely using HotspotShield VPN.
>The sender enjoys on-line privacy, security and malware protection provided by Hotspot
Shield. Learn more

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax