openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: red5-debug.bat Main Class error
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 06:08:32 GMT
I did as you directed but still it showing as:

C:\red5>red5-debug.bat
Starting Red5
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap

________________________________
 From: Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: red5-debug.bat Main Class error

Aysha,

First remove your old red5 folder. (or rename it)

Download the zip file and extract the contents to c:\red5

http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/openmeetings/2.0-incubating/apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1361497-14-07-2012_1108.zip

You should have the below:

Now go back to Step 19: Edit Config Files for mysql usage (assuming you used the guide to
create the mysql DB etc..)

Locate the following folder:

C:\red5\webapps\openmeetings\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF

Rename persistence.xml to persistence.xml.old

Copy mysql_persistence.xml and rename as persistence.xml

Open persistence.xml in wordpad and change the Usernameand Passwordlike the following:

, Username=openmeetings
, Password=password"/>

Save the file and we are now ready to start the service.

Step 20: Running OM 2.X for the first time

Locate this folder C:\red5, and run the script called “red5-debug.bat”

Let me know if that gets you any further.

Best Regards