openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: red5-debug.bat Main Class error
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:39:30 GMT
Please guide me I am installing OpenMeetings for the first time. I wanna to configure it for
my system.

________________________________
 From: Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 6:20 PM
Subject: RE: red5-debug.bat Main Class error

Hi Aysha,

If you have confirmed all paths are set correctly and all pre-reqs are installed and working
and you are still having issues with your compiled version then then can you try one of the
pre-compiled versions here:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%202.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/2.0/dist/apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1383872-12-09-2012_1009.tar.gz

or

https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/singlewebapp/dist/apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1446404-15-02-2013_0010.tar.gz

Best Regards

Stephen
Cottham
Group
IT Manager (Associate)

Robert
Bird Group
Level
5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane,
Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone:
+6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax:
+6173 319 2799

Mobile:
+61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This
email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality
and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this
email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended
you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email
and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or
disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments
for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or
its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage
resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
www.codetwo.com