openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error in Script
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:00:32 GMT
I studied a lot for my this issue it said main class  "org.red5.server.bootstrap" is missing
in boot.jar. The program exit.
Can it be the reason of this issue?

________________________________
 From: Stephen Cottham <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org; Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasaddiqa@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:55 PM
Subject: RE: Error in Script

In your case it will be

C:\red5

But I don’t believe this is your current issue as you have tried from that location many
times, im still building the Win VM to test this for you.

Cheers

Stephen
Cottham
Group
IT Manager (Associate)

Robert
Bird Group
Level
5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane,
Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone:
+6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax:
+6173 319 2799

Mobile:
+61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This
email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality
and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this
email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended
you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email
and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or
disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments
for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or
its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage
resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
www.codetwo.com