openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <ayshasadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please Help to Install OM
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:03:51 GMT
Yes following the instructions of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

I completed all the 19 steps now at Step 20 and trying to run the script "red5-debug.bat"
but viewing the error like:

"Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap"

What's it and how to resolve?

________________________________
 From: George Kirkham <gkirkham@co2crc.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: Please Help to Install OM

Aysha,

Are you using Stephen Cottham’s installation instructions from;
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Step 20: Running OM 2.X for the first time
Locate this folder C:\red5, and run the script called “red5-debug.bat”

Now open the browser and go to the following link.
http://%3cyourIP%3e:5080/openmeetings/install

Thanks,

George Kirkham