openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Vieri <rentor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ical ics embedded
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:41:29 GMT
I'm not familiar with iCal but Outlook 2003 seems to fail to display inline whenever OM generate
more than one pair of  DAYLIGHT and STANDARD blocks within VTIMEZONE.

--- On Thu, 2/7/13, Vieri <rentorbuy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Actually, something's wrong within the VTIMEZONE block that OM generates.
I tried with a different VTIMEZONE definition and it worked fine with DTSTART;TZID=.. and
Outlook 2003.
Will try to pinpoint the code that actually breaks OL2003 compatibility.

--- On Thu, 2/7/13, Vieri <rentorbuy@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Vieri <rentorbuy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ical ics embedded
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2013, 5:18 AM

Hi Maxim,

The problem seems to be with the iCal document format.

Does not work with Outlook
 2003:

DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20130207T110000
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20130207T112000

Works with Outlook 2003:

DTSTART:20130207T110000Z
DTEND:20130207T112000Z

So it seems to have something to do with the time zone.

Hope that helps.

Vieri