openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Aysha Saddiqa <>
Subject Facing problem in Installation of OM2.x. Please Help!
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 04:16:30 GMT
I am installing OpenMeetings on "Windows 7 32bit" from your Website. I installed all the softwares
and done settings as directed by the installing documentation. At the step "Checkout OM2.x
and Compile" I make the directory "Builds" in "C:\" but when run the command line "svn checkout" the message shown in the
command line
"svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '':
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of '':
Could not resolve hostname '': The requested name is valid, but no data of the
requested type was found.
<>". Please help me out how to resolve this issue and fix this
View raw message