openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Vieri <rentor...@yahoo.com>
Subject ical ics embedded
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:32:18 GMT
Hi,

The iCal ics emails sent by OM to any email client I use (eg. MS Outlook) work fine but the
ics file appears as an attachment and I need to open it before being able to accept or not
a calendar event.
When I generate calendar events from email clients (such as MS Outlook) and send them to myself,
the email messages are different, as if the ics data were "embedded" in the email body. So
as soon as I open the email (not the attachment) Outlook allows me to immediately accept,
deny, etc.
I'm not sure how to modify OM in order to enable this. I'm not even sure if it's just an email
mime formatting issue or if it's an ICS formatting issue (method:PUBLISH or something...).

Maybe someone on this list already solved this issue (ie. embed ics into email body so user
doesn't require to open attachment in most modern email clients)?

Thanks,

Vieri