openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Vieri <rentor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: profile picture url
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:43:30 GMT
Let me correct what I just reported: the log indicates an "error" and when I go to the user's
dashboard, I don't see the user's picture (I only see the OM default picture). However, if
I enter the user's profile then I can correctly see the image... So it has been correctly
uploaded but it only displays when I go to the user's profile page but not in the dashboard.