openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dawson <m...@paiwastoon.net>
Subject SSL setup additional steps
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 05:46:05 GMT
Hi All,

I just setup OpenMeetings to run over SSL - following:

http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

This seems to create some problems with uploading files and listing
files.  Before I enabled https file uploads were working fine.  I was
seeing as per other mailing list posts that I couldn't upload anything
after enabling SSL.  Below are the steps I took to fix it:

1. In config.xml set red5httpport to be the https port.

2. In webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml add

    <transportReceiver name="https"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">
        <parameter name="port">8453</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

Put that below the existing http transportReceiver (around line 225).

Hope that's useful to someone.

Regards,

-Mike