openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dawson <>
Subject SSL setup additional steps
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 05:46:05 GMT
Hi All,

I just setup OpenMeetings to run over SSL - following:

This seems to create some problems with uploading files and listing
files.  Before I enabled https file uploads were working fine.  I was
seeing as per other mailing list posts that I couldn't upload anything
after enabling SSL.  Below are the steps I took to fix it:

1. In config.xml set red5httpport to be the https port.

2. In webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml add

    <transportReceiver name="https"
        <parameter name="port">8453</parameter>

Put that below the existing http transportReceiver (around line 225).

Hope that's useful to someone.

View raw message