openmeetings-user mailing list archives: January 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
greenes Happy New Year 2013! Tue, 01 Jan, 09:52
George Kirkham   RE: Happy New Year 2013! Tue, 01 Jan, 09:09
Richard Lee openmeetings plugin 1.3.1 doesnt work with sugarcrm 6.5.8 re-ask, really need some help!! Tue, 01 Jan, 12:30
Eugen Schwert   Re: openmeetings plugin 1.3.1 doesnt work with sugarcrm 6.5.8 re-ask, really need some help!! Tue, 01 Jan, 14:25
Richard Lee     Re: openmeetings plugin 1.3.1 doesnt work with sugarcrm 6.5.8 re-ask, really need some help!! Wed, 02 Jan, 02:24
Re: Strange echo with openmeeting
Patrick Begou   Re: Strange echo with openmeeting Thu, 03 Jan, 17:38
Alexei Fedotov     Re: Strange echo with openmeeting Thu, 03 Jan, 20:11
Steve M. Baumgartner calandar Thu, 03 Jan, 20:28
Alexei Fedotov   Re: calandar Thu, 03 Jan, 20:35
Steve M. Baumgartner     RE: calandar Fri, 04 Jan, 05:35
Bart Lea Navigation menu appears behind video conference popup Fri, 04 Jan, 00:46
Fwd: open meetings installation problem
Ajith Prasad   Fwd: open meetings installation problem Sat, 05 Jan, 06:14
Alexei Fedotov     Re: open meetings installation problem Sat, 05 Jan, 18:42
Ajith Prasad       Re: open meetings installation problem Mon, 07 Jan, 12:13
Ajith Prasad         Re: open meetings installation problem Mon, 07 Jan, 12:51
Mukesh Reddy           RE: open meetings installation problem Mon, 07 Jan, 13:03
Ajith Prasad           Re: open meetings installation problem Mon, 07 Jan, 13:10
RE: SIP-Asterisk Integration
Naderi, Sascha   RE: SIP-Asterisk Integration Mon, 07 Jan, 16:26
Joseph Karwat Acoustic Echo Cancellation Solution Mon, 07 Jan, 21:54
Mukesh Reddy Google Speed Test Tue, 08 Jan, 10:33
Mukesh Reddy   RE: Google Speed Test Fri, 11 Jan, 08:31
Jean-Marie Landri emails subject problem with arabic letters Fri, 11 Jan, 00:07
Alexei Fedotov   Re: emails subject problem with arabic letters Fri, 11 Jan, 00:44
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: emails subject problem with arabic letters Fri, 11 Jan, 03:28
Jean-Marie Landri     Re: emails subject problem with arabic letters Sat, 12 Jan, 00:25
Maxim Solodovnik       Re: emails subject problem with arabic letters Sat, 12 Jan, 05:12
Jean-Marie Landri         Re: emails subject problem with arabic letters Sat, 12 Jan, 22:13
Fwd: openmeetings-user - Google Groups: Message Pending [{ILXS97OG4Z7EICoCd2owARlWqJmftg8u0}]
seba.wag...@gmail.com   Fwd: openmeetings-user - Google Groups: Message Pending [{ILXS97OG4Z7EICoCd2owARlWqJmftg8u0}] Fri, 11 Jan, 06:19
André Proto About decrease font size and expand chat area in rooms Fri, 11 Jan, 13:30
seba.wag...@gmail.com   Re: About decrease font size and expand chat area in rooms Sat, 12 Jan, 04:29
Rene' Rosenbaum Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Fri, 11 Jan, 16:01
Stephen Cottham   RE: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Fri, 11 Jan, 16:12
Rene' Rosenbaum     Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Fri, 11 Jan, 21:20
Rene' Rosenbaum       Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Fri, 11 Jan, 21:26
Maxim Solodovnik         Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Sat, 12 Jan, 05:15
Rene' Rosenbaum           Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Tue, 15 Jan, 14:11
Maxim Solodovnik             Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Tue, 15 Jan, 14:22
Rene' Rosenbaum               Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Tue, 15 Jan, 14:28
Maxim Solodovnik                 Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Tue, 15 Jan, 15:29
Rene' Rosenbaum                   Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Tue, 15 Jan, 15:46
Maxim Solodovnik                     Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM Wed, 16 Jan, 02:38
Alexei Fedotov Openmeetings hangs! (Possible outcome of out of memory behavior) Fri, 11 Jan, 19:57
Jean-Marie Landri error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 00:13
André Proto   Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 00:39
Jean-Marie Landri     Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 01:59
Mikael Kurula   Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 08:32
Maxim Solodovnik     Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 09:29
André Proto       Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 12:23
Maxim Solodovnik         Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 12:40
Stephen Cottham           Re: error when recording Sat, 12 Jan, 13:58
Jean-Marie Landri             Re: error when recording Sun, 13 Jan, 13:04
Mukesh Reddy Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 10:37
Stephen Cottham   RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 10:38
Mukesh Reddy     RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 10:51
Stephen Cottham       RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 10:55
greenes       RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 11:53
Mukesh Reddy     RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 10:59
Mukesh Reddy       RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 11:16
greenes     RE: Sending mails to external users Tue, 15 Jan, 11:50
Sebastian Paul Problem with RTMPS Tue, 15 Jan, 19:18
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: Problem with RTMPS Wed, 16 Jan, 02:30
Sebastian Paul     Re: Problem with RTMPS Wed, 16 Jan, 07:24
Maxim Solodovnik       Re: Problem with RTMPS Wed, 16 Jan, 07:34
Sebastian Paul         Re: Problem with RTMPS Wed, 16 Jan, 07:37
Vsevolod           Re[2]: Problem with RTMPS Wed, 16 Jan, 20:40
Sebastian Paul             Re: Problem with RTMPS Wed, 16 Jan, 21:02
Maxim Solodovnik               Re: Problem with RTMPS Thu, 17 Jan, 08:51
Stephen Cottham               RE: Problem with RTMPS Thu, 17 Jan, 09:28
Alexei Fedotov Openmeetings hotkeys Wed, 16 Jan, 09:14
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: Openmeetings hotkeys Thu, 17 Jan, 10:01
Alexei Fedotov     Re: Openmeetings hotkeys Thu, 17 Jan, 15:14
Maxim Solodovnik       Re: Openmeetings hotkeys Thu, 17 Jan, 15:38
Joseph Karwat         RE: Openmeetings hotkeys Thu, 17 Jan, 17:05
Maxim Solodovnik           Re: Openmeetings hotkeys Thu, 17 Jan, 17:08
Joseph Karwat             RE: Openmeetings hotkeys F11 Not Working In Chrome Thu, 24 Jan, 17:43
Maxim Solodovnik               RE: Openmeetings hotkeys F11 Not Working In Chrome Thu, 24 Jan, 17:47
seba.wag...@gmail.com The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Wed, 16 Jan, 21:49
Dimitri Yioulos   Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Wed, 16 Jan, 22:00
Stephen Cottham   RE: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Wed, 16 Jan, 22:33
Daniel Ascher   Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Wed, 16 Jan, 22:37
Abdelkrime Agrou     Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Wed, 16 Jan, 22:51
Jacob C. Gaiski       Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Wed, 16 Jan, 22:59
dtri...@gmail.com   Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Thu, 17 Jan, 02:27
Alexei Fedotov     Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Thu, 17 Jan, 06:26
Peter Dähn   Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Thu, 17 Jan, 06:41
Thibault Le Meur   Re: The Board has accepted the OpenMeetings Project as TLP! [Was: ASF Board Meeting Summary - January 16, 2013] Thu, 17 Jan, 09:14
Abdelkrime Agrou bandwidth Wed, 16 Jan, 23:48
André Proto   Re: bandwidth Thu, 17 Jan, 10:29
Abdelkrime Agrou     Re: bandwidth Thu, 17 Jan, 12:03
Abdelkrime Agrou       Re: bandwidth Sat, 19 Jan, 20:06
André Proto         Re: bandwidth Sun, 20 Jan, 10:52
Abdelkrime Agrou           Re: bandwidth Sun, 20 Jan, 13:11
Mukesh Reddy OpenLaszlo Script Error Thu, 17 Jan, 14:39
Matthew Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 11:04
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 13:10
Stephen Cottham     RE: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 13:40
Rene' Rosenbaum       Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 15:17
Stephen Cottham         RE: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 15:20
Stephen Cottham           RE: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 15:22
Rene' Rosenbaum             Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 15:34
Maxim Solodovnik               Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 15:46
Rene' Rosenbaum                 Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 15:58
Stephen Cottham                   RE: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 16:00
Maxim Solodovnik                     Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 16:11
Rene' Rosenbaum                       Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 16:27
Maxim Solodovnik                         Re: Build failed Mon, 21 Jan, 16:34
Rene' Rosenbaum                           Re: Build failed Fri, 25 Jan, 14:35
Maxim Solodovnik                             Re: Build failed Fri, 25 Jan, 15:05
Rene' Rosenbaum                             Re: Build failed Fri, 25 Jan, 16:12
michael.wut...@eledia.de some questions to recordings and different moodle-sites Mon, 21 Jan, 15:08
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: some questions to recordings and different moodle-sites Mon, 21 Jan, 15:44
seba.wag...@gmail.com     Re: some questions to recordings and different moodle-sites Mon, 21 Jan, 21:23
George Kirkham       Features that need to be completed for 2.1 Mon, 21 Jan, 22:15
seba.wag...@gmail.com         Re: Features that need to be completed for 2.1 Tue, 22 Jan, 04:26
George Kirkham           RE: Features that need to be completed for 2.1 Tue, 22 Jan, 05:43
seba.wag...@gmail.com             Re: Features that need to be completed for 2.1 Tue, 22 Jan, 06:09
Mukesh Reddy Screen sharing -(publish) Tue, 22 Jan, 10:40
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: Screen sharing -(publish) Tue, 22 Jan, 10:52
Mukesh Reddy     RE: Screen sharing -(publish) Tue, 22 Jan, 10:59
Mukesh Reddy       RE: Screen sharing -(publish) Tue, 22 Jan, 12:01
Mukesh Reddy       RE: Screen sharing -(publish) Thu, 24 Jan, 06:58
Maxim Solodovnik       Re: Screen sharing -(publish) Thu, 24 Jan, 07:19
Mukesh Reddy         RE: Screen sharing -(publish) Thu, 24 Jan, 08:46
Mahmut TEKER           About SSL and RTMPS Thu, 24 Jan, 14:23
Stephen Cottham Ubuntu 12.10 - Guide has been updated. Tue, 22 Jan, 12:19
Jeff Clay project status Fri, 25 Jan, 03:37
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 04:02
seba.wag...@gmail.com   Re: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 04:06
Maxim Solodovnik     Re: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 04:10
Jeff Clay     RE: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 04:13
Jeff Clay       RE: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 04:15
seba.wag...@gmail.com         Re: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 04:47
Jeff Clay           RE: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 05:12
seba.wag...@gmail.com             Re: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 07:24
Maxim Solodovnik               Re: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 07:40
Irina Arkhipets               RE: project status Fri, 25 Jan, 09:18
Jean-Marie Landri Groups - openmeetings moodle Sat, 26 Jan, 13:21
Bart Coninckx Re: Joomla integration Sat, 26 Jan, 15:58
Bart Coninckx   Re: Joomla integration Sat, 26 Jan, 18:24
Nonentity File Uploading 503 Error Sun, 27 Jan, 04:43
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: File Uploading 503 Error Sun, 27 Jan, 04:48
Nonentity     Re: File Uploading 503 Error Sun, 27 Jan, 06:38
Nonentity     Re: File Uploading 503 Error Mon, 28 Jan, 05:36
Maxim Solodovnik       Re: File Uploading 503 Error Mon, 28 Jan, 06:22
Bart Coninckx on screen sharing: right-click and VNC Sun, 27 Jan, 14:15
BBS Technik   Re: on screen sharing: right-click and VNC Sun, 27 Jan, 16:45
Bart Coninckx RTMPS woes Sun, 27 Jan, 23:47
Bart Coninckx   Re: RTMPS woes Sun, 27 Jan, 23:49
Bart Coninckx     Re: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 19:42
Stephen Cottham       RE: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 20:01
Bart Coninckx         Re: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 20:48
Bart Coninckx           Re: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 20:56
Stephen Cottham             RE: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 21:31
Bart Coninckx               Re: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 21:41
Stephen Cottham                 Re: RTMPS woes Mon, 28 Jan, 21:44
Maxim Solodovnik                   Re: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 01:46
Bart Coninckx                     Re: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 14:28
Stephen Cottham                       RE: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 14:31
Bart Coninckx                         Re: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 14:48
Stephen Cottham                           RE: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 16:44
Bart Coninckx                             Re: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 17:30
Bart Coninckx         Re: RTMPS woes Tue, 29 Jan, 12:40
Maxim Solodovnik Test email Mon, 28 Jan, 03:26
seba.wag...@gmail.com   Re: Test email Mon, 28 Jan, 03:28
seba.wag...@gmail.com Apache OpenMeetings Dev list new email! dev/user@openmeetings.apache.org Mon, 28 Jan, 03:31
Nonentity Screen sharing / recording issues Mon, 28 Jan, 05:41
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: Screen sharing / recording issues Mon, 28 Jan, 06:21
BBS Technik     Re: Screen sharing / recording issues Mon, 28 Jan, 09:26
Re: Joomla and OM
Bart Coninckx   Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 10:19
Maxim Solodovnik     Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 10:45
Bart Coninckx       Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 10:57
Bart Coninckx       Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 11:02
Maxim Solodovnik         Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 11:12
Bart Coninckx           Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 11:58
Maxim Solodovnik             Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 12:01
Maxim Solodovnik               Re: Joomla and OM Mon, 28 Jan, 16:53
Rene' Rosenbaum SVN to latest OM2.0 version Mon, 28 Jan, 14:08
Stephen Cottham   RE: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Mon, 28 Jan, 14:11
Stephen Cottham   RE: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Mon, 28 Jan, 14:12
Maxim Solodovnik     Re: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Mon, 28 Jan, 14:28
Rene' Rosenbaum       Re: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Mon, 28 Jan, 16:33
Rene' Rosenbaum       Re: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Mon, 28 Jan, 18:28
Maxim Solodovnik         Re: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Tue, 29 Jan, 00:43
Rene' Rosenbaum           Re: SVN to latest OM2.0 version Tue, 29 Jan, 19:14
Jeff Clay project links and lists changing Mon, 28 Jan, 14:44
Maxim Solodovnik   Re: project links and lists changing Mon, 28 Jan, 15:41
Bart Coninckx red5 server and self signed certificates Mon, 28 Jan, 19:25
Re: asking for stress testing tool on OpenMeetings
seba.wag...@gmail.com   Re: asking for stress testing tool on OpenMeetings Mon, 28 Jan, 20:14
Bart Coninckx SIP connectivity Mon, 28 Jan, 21:36
Jeff Clay   RE: SIP connectivity Mon, 28 Jan, 21:38
Bart Coninckx     Re: SIP connectivity Mon, 28 Jan, 21:44
Maxim Solodovnik       Re: SIP connectivity Tue, 29 Jan, 01:44
Bart Coninckx         Re: SIP connectivity Tue, 29 Jan, 09:51
Maxim Solodovnik           Re: SIP connectivity Tue, 29 Jan, 09:57
Bart Coninckx             Re: SIP connectivity Tue, 29 Jan, 10:02
Jeff Clay               RE: SIP connectivity Tue, 29 Jan, 13:41
Bart Coninckx                 Re: SIP connectivity Wed, 30 Jan, 21:18
Jeff Clay                   RE: SIP connectivity Wed, 30 Jan, 21:30
Bart Coninckx                     Re: SIP connectivity Wed, 30 Jan, 21:45
Maxim Solodovnik                       Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 05:21
Bart Coninckx                         Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 10:05
Maxim Solodovnik                           Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 10:25
Maxim Solodovnik                             Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 12:05
Bart Coninckx                               Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 12:12
Maxim Solodovnik                                 Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 12:34
Vieri                               Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 13:27
Maxim Solodovnik                                 Re: SIP connectivity Thu, 31 Jan, 13:38
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014223
Jun 2014270
May 2014255
Apr 2014218
Mar 2014367
Feb 2014137
Jan 2014210
Dec 2013298
Nov 2013225
Oct 2013251
Sep 2013297
Aug 2013294
Jul 2013170
Jun 2013184
May 2013300
Apr 2013257
Mar 2013489
Feb 2013468
Jan 2013260