openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "George Kirkham" <gkirk...@co2crc.com.au>
Subject Features that need to be completed for 2.1
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:15:39 GMT
Please consider: One feature to include in 2.1 would be enabling Adobe's
Acoustic Echo Cancelling (AEC).

We have tested this, and it greatly improves end user experience for
meetings (for people whose computers do not support hardware AEC).

Thanks,

George Kirkham

From: seba.wagner@gmail.com [mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2013 8:24 AM
To: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: some questions to recordings and different moodle-sites

Regarding releasing, I think a first step towards that would be to
decide on a release manager and about the features that need to be
completed for 2.1. I guess we all have a rough idea about what should go
into v2.1 but no concrete consens was made yet IMHO.

Sebastian

lots of questions :)

1) openmeetingsModuleKey should be used to separate users/files of
multiple CMS connected to one openmeetings (multiple moodles in your
case)

2) sure you can manage the recordings it is located at
OM_HOME/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/

3) The id in the streams folder id DB id of the recording

4) openmeetingsModuleKey acts as "external user type" this is by design
made to separate users from multiple CMSes

5) this part is tricky, you can use OM system export/import, but in your
case this will create dublicate users/groups/rooms (most probably) and
there is no "automatic way" to handle this mess.

I hope we will have release soon, but this question is for Sebastian