openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject RE: Sending mails to external users
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:55:31 GMT
Ok, if the changes that Alvaro just suggested doesn't work then can you
start the Red5 using the debug script 'red5-debug.sh' and then try and
send the email again, the debug window will show the communication
between OM and the SMTP server and that will high light the problem, if
you post that back we can take a look.

Best Regards

From: Mukesh Reddy [mailto:mukesh@ustechsolutions.com]
Sent: 15 January 2013 10:52
To: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Sending mails to external users

Yes Stephan,

I restarted no results I tried to send mail from calendar by adding
external attendees and also tried to send invitation from rooms after
entering also no result for me

Thanks and Regards,

Mukesh

Mukesh Reddy | Associate Java Engineer

Cell- +91 97033 66956 | Desk- +91 (40) 67339604

Reduce your Carbon Footprint, Think before you print