openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject RE: Sending mails to external users
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:38:53 GMT
Did you make sure you restarted the Red5 service after you made the
changes to the config?

From: Mukesh Reddy [mailto:mukesh@ustechsolutions.com]
Sent: 15 January 2013 10:37
To: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Sending mails to external users

Hello everyone,

                I configured the mail id and password to send mails by
using gmail as smtp but still I am not receiving mails here I am
attaching a screen shot of the configuration can any help where I was
wrong in configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Mukesh

Mukesh Reddy | Associate Java Engineer

Cell- +91 97033 66956 | Desk- +91 (40) 67339604

Reduce your Carbon Footprint, Think before you print

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return
email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose
this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them
on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com