openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marie Landri <jeanmarielan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error when recording
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:04:35 GMT
Hello to all that helped in this problem and thank you for great advices,
i just follow the installation guide and every thing working for me.

Now i can recording but it seems that i have some slow motion so to aprove
my pc and the internet connection i tried to record in the demo site
http://www.openmeetings.de
and there every thing working smoothly...
so i understanding that maybe my vps isn't strong enough.?

debian-6.0-x86_64

*Resource Virtual Processors 8 units*
*Resource 4GB of RAM*