openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject Re: error when recording
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:58:16 GMT
Jean-Marie,

Seems you did not complete all of step 3 from the guide to install the dependencies, please
review the guide and check each section, do not rely on the auto installer; that is only for
testing - you should always use the guide step by step to complete your builds as it I tried
and tested.

Best Regards

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jan 2013, at 12:42, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:

> the command is: sudo apt-get install yasm yasm-devel
>

> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:23 PM, André Proto <andre.proto@gmail.com> wrote:
> What Operation System do you have?
>
> As Maxim said, the ffmpeg wasn't build. There is a package dependence
> (yasm) missing in your system.
>
> If you have Ubuntu or Debian try to install the yasm with apt-get.
>
> André Proto
>
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ffmpeg was not built since some dependancies were missing
> >
> > On Jan 12, 2013 3:32 PM, "Mikael Kurula" <alcarola@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi! Seems OM can't find your ffmpeg. You can find the paths by entering
> >> which ffmpeg in the command prompt. Or by writing sudo updatedb and then
> >> locate ffmpeg.
> >>
> >> Mikael

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return
email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose
this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them
on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com