openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject issue with keystore path in red5-core.xml while using RTMPS
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:50:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm just mentionning  this for people encountering this in the future. I
understand from previous posts it should not be necessary to do, but it
helps in my case.

So what happened: I left a working installation yesterday and when
trying to log in to it again today, I could not, observing "try1, try2,
try3, NetConnection.Connect.Failed".
The logging showed:

Exception caught Keystore or password are null

by editing red5-core.xml and replacing this:

<property name="keystoreFile" value="conf/keystore" />

with this:

<property name="keystoreFile" value="/data/openmeetingsd/conf/keystore" />

and restarting OM, things work again.
I can reproduce this at infinitum. I don't know if it is an effect of me
using a different install directory, but it is what it is.

Might help someone out there.

BC