openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: SIP connectivity
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:18:41 GMT
Well,

I might have found one difference though:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Realtime%2C+MySQL+table+structure
dictates how the table should look like. I obviously used the one in the
openmeetings mysql database, but this one seems to miss the table
"useragent". I discovered this because it showed up in the logfiles.

BC